Redemption Chapters 1&2

We all know I don't usually do comic books/graphic novels. I made a exception with the comic Redemption. A little blue bird had me look at the first two chapters. While I was a little weary that I was out of my comfort zone I am so glad I did. With rich colors and illustrations to the dialog that rang truthful and not made up comic book drivel. The lead character is very likeable I really liked the way they seemed to be self aware almost breaking the 4th wall.


The story itself centers around lost love and supernatural monsters it gives off Silent Hill meets Supernatural vibe which is a welcome change to alll the other recent comics. It's just dark enough that adults will enjoy it's self aware dialog and teens and young adults will like the love interest between the leads.


Worthy Chaos Comics publishes this diamond in the rough. Written and created by C.A. Grant and J.C. Litteral. It was penciled by Jonas de Costa who also inked and did the interior coloring along with the cover coloring (which all were a highlight) Letter was done by Jonas de Costa and C.A. Grant. And rounding out the crew we have John Leo Miniello.

The color, dialog and illustrations were all spot on the only knock I could find was some of the editing were a bit choppy but that could be me looking though cinema glasses. All and all a great read. I would look forward to more.

Chapter 4 is now in prelaunch so head on over to Kickstarter and get behind this one. It kicks off on 4/18/2023.


In a world where dreams are reality and reality are dreams can a love story branch them both and save humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROTHERS - SHORT FILM (2023)

M3GAN (2023)

Annalium 8 Post production (2023)